The Iterative Protein Redesign & Optimization Suite of Programs (IPRO) offers an integrated environment for
- altering protein binding affinity and specificity,
- grafting a binding pocket into an existing protein scaffold,
- predicting an antibody’s tertiary structure based on its sequence,
- enhancing enzymatic activity, and
- assessing the structure and binding energetics for a specific mutant. Test cases are presented within the IPRO Suite software.
Test cases are presented within the IPRO Suite software.
Pantazes R.J., Grisewood M.J., Li T., Gifford N.P., Maranas C.D. (2015), "The Iterative Protein Redesign and Optimization (IPRO) Suite of Programs", Journal of Computational Chemistry, 251-263, 36(4).
Saraf, M.C., G.L. Moore, N.M. Goodey, V.Y. Cao, S.J. Benkovic and C.D. Maranas (2006), "IPRO: An Iterative Computational Protein Library Redesign and Optimization Procedure", Biophysical Journal, 90, 4167-4180.
The code is freely available for academic users. Before downloading our software, we ask for your name and institution so we may better design future versions of our software. Every consideration has been made during the design, writing, and posting of this code to ensure the program works properly.